Trey and Melissa Bradley
Introducing Trey and Melissa Bradley
Trey was born and raised in Gaffney, SC. He received a bachelor’s degree from North Greenville University majoring in Christian Studies and masters from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. Since surrendering to the ministry in 2002 Trey has spoken at numerous churches, youth camps, Disciplenow events, student rallies, colleges, FCA’s, First Priority Clubs, and has also preached overseas. Trey has served in student ministry for several years and has also helped plant a church. He is passionate about preaching the gospel and seeing Jesus transform lives.
Trey received Christ when he was eight years old and was raised in a Christian home. He began to feel God calling him into the ministry as a teenager but initially ignored it. Around the age of seventeen he began to fall away from God and for about a year and a half did what he wanted and followed the ways of the world. During this time he knew he was running and was miserable. This ultimately led to him hitting rock bottom and Christ getting hold of his life. He realized that without Christ, life wasn’t worth living and surrendered everything to Him. In January 2002, he answered the call to full-time ministry. Since then has just wanted to honor Christ in everything he does and follow Him wherever He leads, whether that be overseas or across the street. Trey loves to mentor and develop leaders by investing in their daily lives. Trey believes that every conversation and encounter is an opportunity to share Jesus with those who are hurting, lost, and need the gospel.
Trey met his beautiful bride Melissa while in college and they married on May 7, 2005. They have three beautiful children, Jaxson, Paitlyn, and Judah. Melissa is not only the love of Trey’s life and partner in ministry, but is also a speaker, writer, singer, and makes the best shepherd’s pie on the planet.
April 14th & 15th Schedule
Saturday, April 14th:
5pm – 6pm: Student workers (The Hangar)
6pm – 7pm: Students (The Hangar)
7pm – 8pm: Church Family (Dining Hall of FLC)
Sunday, April 15th:
Preaching in both services
Voting will take place at the conclusion of each service
Clayton King Ministries October 2014 –Present
- I speak at churches, camps, youth events, marriage retreats, men’s events, revivals and schools.
- Partner and assist local churches and ministries.
The Village School of Gaffney August 2016 – Present
- Bible teacher for middle school students
- We have been studying Old Testament and Apologetics
The Village School of Gaffney October 2017 – Present
5th Grade Teacher
- I teach 5th grade in all subjects
Midway Baptist Church
Interim Youth Teaching Pastor January 2014-June 2014
- Led Wednesday night bible study and teaching
Outreach and Children’s Pastor August 12, 2012 – July 2013
- Helped start Relate Church, which is a church plant
- Organized follow up team to reach out to visitors and new believers
- Organized outreach efforts in local community outreach
Calvary Baptist Church
Pastor of Students and Families May 9, 2010 – August 2012
- Organize and lead weekly youth worship and bible study
- Plan and organize youth games, fundraisers, activities, and events
- Develop and maintain relationships with students and their parents
- Recruit, Disciple, and mentor leaders who work with the student ministry
Landmark Baptist Church
Associate Pastor and Minister of Youth November 2006 – May 2010
- Organize and lead weekly youth worship
- Plan and organize youth activities and fundraisers
- Assist the pastor in all ministry aspects including visitation and preaching
North Greenville University
Baptist Student Union Impact Teams September 2002 – May 2006
- Traveled on weekend and community impact teams
- Preacher on the weekend team for three years.
- Served on summer 2004 team traveling and preaching at churches, camps, rallies, and other events.
- Impact Team leader: organized DNow retreats, games, and skits, led weekend outings, preached, led devotions, etc…
Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary Graduation: May 2012
Major: Masters in Pre-Pastoral Concentration
North Greenville University: Graduation: December 2006
Major: Christian Studies
Gaffney High School: Graduation: May 1999
Other Ministry Experience:
North Greenville University:
Position: Student Work Study: Spring 2004
North Greenville University: WNGR 95.5 the Vibe
Campus Radio Station Fall 2003 – 2006
Position: Radio Broadcast announcer